Visionary Entrepreneurs and Working Professionals:
Join the Transformational Business Club
Grow your business in 15 minutes per day!
You’ll move mountains with our
Sustainable Success System.
Subscribe to Watch the Club Info Session Video
and get $20 OFF the Club when you join!
Welcome to the Transformational
Business Club for:
- Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
- Coaches, Consultants and Service Providers
- Online and Home-Based Business Owners
- Solo-Professionals and Freelancers
- Those who want to start a business
or take a side business full-time
The Transformational Business Club is a high-powered, online “Get-It-Done” group that provides:
- Business strategies: work on the right goals in the right order to move your business forward the fastest
- Success strategies: improve your work habits, time management, productivity, and effectiveness
- Daily accountability: “show up” with your team and take daily action on your most important goal
- Personalized daily online coaching: guidance and feedback to maximize your process and results
- Online community: camaraderie, peer support, networking, collaboration, and even business referrals
- REAL results: follow our system taking small daily steps, and you will make amazing progress and achieve your goals
Here’s how it works:
When you join, you will be assigned to your own personal success coach and a team of coworkers.
You’ll take DAILY action on your goal with our
Sustainable Success System™
Work and report on your
top priority goal.
A minimum of 15 minutes per day,
4 to 6 days per week.
Enough time to build lasting habits
and achieve real results.
We teach and coach you EXACTLY how to work the process with simple techniques that will 10x your productivity and keep you on track!
You’ll log your progress on your goal and receive coaching and support from your coach and team.
You will support your teammates as well. This only takes a few minutes per day!
You’ll be amazed at how much you accomplish over time!
Our goal tracking tools will show you.
“$100,000 in proposals in just 6 weeks!”
Name: Super Julie Braun
Member: Transformational Business Club
Club Member Start Date: August 1, 2017
Date of Interview: September 14, 2017 (@ 6 weeks)
Goal: Get new clients!
Daily Action: Spend 15 minutes per day, 5 days per week, on LinkedIn (making connections, sending messages, scheduling connection calls that lead to sales conversations)
Update! Super Julie has $250,000 in proposals and $40,000 SOLD in just 10 weeks!
(This is NEW business she did not have in her sales pipeline prior to August 1.)
You can work on any business-related goals.
Here’s what some of our members are working on:
We’ll help you identify your best goals and projects that will move your business forward the fastest.
But it’s bigger than just reaching your goals.
It’s a whole new way of working, living, and being.
The Transformational Business Club provides the structure and support to help you take DAILY action towards accomplishing your goals and creating new success habits and practices.
- Work smarter, not harder. You can apply our “Get-It-Done” high productivity techniques to everything you do!
- Stop procrastination. We’ll help you break through blocks and resistance that cause you to spin your wheels.
- Eliminate confusion. We’ll help you gain clarity and direction by prioritizing and selecting the right goals with laser focus!
- Cut through the overwhelm and exhaustion. We’ll help you eliminate time wasters, distractions, and bad habits.
- Reclaim your time, energy, and sanity. We’ll help you have more fun and satisfaction in your business and life.
- End loneliness and isolation (especially for the home-based and online business owner). You will develop real relationships with your team members both inside and outside of the Club.
Working on your goals in a focused, results-driven way, with top-notch coaching, support, and accountability, will generate more money, clients, and opportunities in your business.
If you want to make your goals come true, accountability and community are essential. The Transformational Business Club does both.
Michele PW (Pariza Wacek)
Marketing Strategist, Podcast and Web TV Host
Best-Selling Author: Love-Based Business Book Series
MichellePW.com | LoveBasedBiz.com
The Transformational Business Club is for you if you:
- Want to work differently and better with more joy and ease.
- Are looking to be part of a truly special and unique community.
- Have been craving helpful structure and accountability.
- Are coachable, willing to try new things, and receive feedback.
- Enjoy sharing with others; you are a giver, as well as a receiver.
- Are ready to take action and finally get the results you seek.
- Are committed to taking your business and life to the next level.
- Trust the 10-15 minutes per day you spend in the Clubs will come back to you 1000-fold: money, time, energy, resources, connections, friendship, goals and dreams fulfilled …
Sound good? Join us!
Your Membership Includes:
Your Personal Success Coach & Daily Online Coaching
Hi, I’m Michelle Demers, MBA, Founder of Coworking Clubs. For 20 years, I’ve been a serial entrepreneur, strategic brand consultant, and a business and success coach to hundreds of clients. Through the Clubs I combine:
- Business Coaching: branding, online and offline marketing, content strategy, product and service development, online course and group launches, and more.
- Success Coaching: mindset, time management, goal achievement, productivity, breaking through procrastination, and successful work habits and practices.
I and/or a member of my coaching team will review your progress 3 to 4 times per week and give you feedback to improve your results. [Already have a coach and goals you are working on? That’s fine! Still join us. See our FAQs below.]
Your Coworking Team
Your team, ranging approximately from 6 to 12 people, consists of other entrepreneurs, with a variety of specialties and experience, from across the country and globe. The diversity of people make the Club fun and interesting. Plus the skills, talents, perspectives, networks, and resources each person brings to the community add a ton of value. Your coworkers will be cheering you on and lending their insights and support, and you will do the same for them!
You won’t just have access to your small coworking team, but the entire Transformational Business Club community, to network, share referrals, and do business together. This aspect of the Club alone more than pays for itself!
Meet Jean Berry @JeanBerryPresents.com: entrepreneur, game developer, coach, consultant, and artist
For members who wish, we may share your business through our newsletter, on our website, or in social media. It’s a great way to get exposure and drive traffic to your business. We do all we can to open doors and opportunities for our members. [Some members, like Jean, even go on to create their own Club at Coworking Clubs. (Yes, you can do that, and we can help you!)]
Orientation Call + (2) Live Video Team Coaching Calls per Month
During your Orientation Call, you’ll meet your coach and team. We’ll walk you through the Club and help you choose your goals.
Twice per month, we have Community Coaching/Q&A Calls. We share our wins and challenges, and members get coaching and insights from the group. We also sometimes do mini-trainings on topics of interest.
These calls, while optional, are recommended as they provide face-time and deepen connections with your team. Come when you can, and if you can’t, no worries! Calls are recorded for later viewing at your convenience.
Virtual Coworking Sprints
Approximately 2-3 times per month, and sometimes more, we have (optional – come if you want) live, virtual coworking sprints by video conference, that run between one and two hours. These are not chit-chat calls; these are “get stuff done” working calls. At the end of the call, we all share what we got done and celebrate! Coworkers are encouraged to choose buddies and run their own virtual coworking sprints with each other as well.
Your Online Personal and Team Dashboard
The online Club platform is user-friendly (even for the tech-challenged) and much more effective than a Facebook group for habit-building and goal achievement.
- Team Progress Grid (shown): get a checkmark each time you check in
- Daily Coaching Questions: log your progress and share your wins and challenges
- Coaching Comments: get feedback and support from your coach and teammates
- Profiles and Goals: post your bio, goals, and contact information (if you wish)
- Forums: a place to ask questions, start conversations, and share resources
- Graphs: give you a visual on your progress and productivity
- Wiki: a community-wide resource of member-contributed helpful information
- Chat: see who is online and live chat or send messages
- Training Area: our call recordings and content are accessed here
Tools and Training Library
The Club is purposely content-lite; our tools and trainings are short and impactful, so you can spend your time taking action on your goals, not watching videos.
- The Sustainable Success System: learn how to move mountains in 15 minutes per day
- Priority Goal Assessment: identify and select your high-impact goals and projects
- 7 Step Business Blueprint: cuts overwhelm by doing the right things in the right order
- Club Tutorials: short videos teaching you how to use the Club’s features
- Coaching Call Recordings: if you miss a call or want to watch again, you can find it here
- Recommended Resources: links to helpful, curated videos and articles
Daily, Inspirational Goal Reminders
All good habits require “triggers” that create a cause-and-effect. Our Daily Inspiration emails remind you to take action on your goal every day. They only take 10 seconds to read, but they are powerful!
Even more fun stuff ’cause that’s just how we roll. :)
Coworking for a Cause
We donate scholarships to people like Jessie Marianiello, Founder of The Joy Collective, a charity serving widowed women and their children in Uganda.
Trees Symbolize Your Success
Every day you work on your goals, you are planting seeds. Through ReTree.org, Coworking Clubs will plant a tree for every 4 weeks you complete of your membership.
Giving back is a core value in the Club.
Intentions, wishing, planning, strategies … are only as powerful as the ACTION you take. Life happens and fears come up; everyday there are dozens of reasons to stop. Accountability is the easiest way to get started, but more importantly, real accountability keeps you on track with people who will remind you and support you to keep your commitment to yourself. That’s why I think the Transformational Business Club is a brilliant and much-needed solution.
Sara Oblak Speicher, MBA
Consultant, Coach, Strategist
Former International Basketball Player | Team Captain
How would your business and life improve, if you could:
- Get more and better clients
- Put systems in place
- Finally write your book
- Create and launch a new program
- Book some speaking engagements
- Build a team to support you
- Increase productivity and ease
- Make more money and free up time
- Gain focus and reduce the overwhelm
- Make new friends and business colleagues
- Cure procrastination for good
- Achieve something EVERY DAY
You can! Our next 12-week session starts
Monday, January 22, 2018
Our live orientation call is Monday, January 22
4 to 6 pm ET (3 pm CT, 2 pm MT, 1 pm PT)
(Please attend LIVE if possible; a recording will be available.)
Your membership comes with all of this and more!
- Your Personal Success Coach
- Daily Coaching 3-4 Days per Week
- Your Coworking Team
- Member Spotlight Opportunity
- Live Orientation Call
- Live Coaching/Q&A Calls
- Live Virtual Coworking Sprints
- The Online Club Platform
- Goal Tracking Grid and Graphs
- Training and Tools Library
- The Sustainable Success System™
- 7 Steps Business Blueprint
- Priority Goals Assessment
- Daily Inspirations
PLUS A BONUS 30-minute success strategy session with Michelle
(a $200 value!)
To join, click an option below. Welcome to the Club!
Registration closes Sunday, January 21 @ 5 pm ET/2 pm PT.
*SAVE! No upfront joining fee (for a limited time).*
It’s never the perfect time to start,
but it’s important to just get started.
“A year from now, you will wish you had started today.”
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm already working with a coach. Is this redundant or a conflict?
Actually, no! It’s complementary. You are working with your coach on goals, plans, and strategies, so you’ll already have your goals picked out when you join the Club. That’s fine! We’ll provide the daily coaching and accountability to help you get them done. It’s a perfect fit.
We work with lots of coaches, consultants, and trainers to support their clients in their coaching and training programs, online courses, and mastermind groups. We even run Clubs for other coaches.
I'm referring a friend. Can we be on the same team? Can I bring a whole group?
When you join, you are taken to a form where you can list “who referred you.” Advise your friend(s) to list you (and you can list them), and we’ll do our best to get you on the same team. We can usually make that happen. ;)
If you have a group of 6 or more already, you can join together and create your very own team. Contact us to find out more! As a group leader, you can get special perks!
What are the participation requirements and time investment?
- 15 minutes per day working on your goal, 4 to 6 days per week. (You can do more if you want and have the time.)
- 10 to 15 minutes per day, a minimum of 4 times per week, completing your daily Club check-ins.
- Optional: attend our live coaching calls and work sprints as you desire and fit your schedule.
As with most new things, there is a little bit of upfront work to get going. You’ll attend our orientation call and review our Sustainable Success System training (takes 1-2 hours). But then you are off to the races, working on your goal!
We’re fairly strict on the Club check-in requirement. Coworking doesn’t work if you, or your teammates, don’t show up. To provide the structure, accountability, and the success environment to support you, we maintain these community standards of engagement.
If you are away, sick, or have another reason you will be unable to check in, just speak to your coach ahead of time. Just like you’d tell your employer or clients you’ll be away, just let us know! Because if you don’t show up, we notice! :)
How does it work if I'm on vacation?
There are a few ways to do this while on vacation:
1) Keep going with your stated goal and check in with your team, even during vacation – it’s only 15 minutes per day! You can do it and still get plenty of rest!
2) Change your goal to things you want to do on vacation (ex: get extra sleep, exercise, read a book, paint, go to the beach) and check in with your team on those. This supports you in enjoying your vacation to the fullest!
3) Completely unplug – don’t check in at all (not recommended). It’s during downtime when good habits slide and momentum is lost. However, it’s your choice. If you are in a remote location without internet access or just really need to unplug for a few days (we all need to from time to time), that’s fine. Just let your coach and team know of your plans before you leave, so we don’t wonder where you are :) !!
Is this a tax-deductible or reimbursable expense?
Yes, the Club is typically a business tax deduction or reimbursable employee expense, because our programs, products, and services provide business and personal development. In some cases, the Club can be considered continuing professional education and may possibly qualify for credit. Ask your accountant, employer, and credit-granting organization.
What are your cancellation and refund policies? Do you offer guarantees?
Refunds & Cancellations.
12-Week Rolling Sessions. Like a gym, our sessions continuously roll without interruption. Your membership will be active until you cancel. You can cancel anytime, and we’ll cancel your membership when the current 12-week session ends.
Full Refund in the First 7 Days. [first-time, new members only]. If you fully participate in the first 7 days (check-in a minimum of 4 times per week), and you feel the Club is not for you, then notify us in writing before the end of Day 7, and we will give you a full refund and terminate your membership immediately.
Cancel Anytime. Notify us in writing, and we’ll cancel your membership at the end of the current 12-week session. Any payments for the current session are still due, but we will stop payments for future sessions. We do not refund current or past sessions.
If you pre-paid for future sessions, we’ll give you a pro-rated refund based on the 12-week session rate (not the long-term discounted rate).
Freeze. You can freeze your membership and keep your current rate for a small monthly fee. Our freeze terms and fees are subject to change. If you cancel and rejoin, you’ll be subject to the prevailing rates at that the time you rejoin.
Transfers. We currently do not offer the option to transfer your membership to another person.
Missed or Late Payments. Subject to a $25 administrative fee.
We, and your team, invest a lot of time and energy in your success. But you are the only one who can take daily action to make your goals and habits happen. Therefore, your success is entirely in your hands. We guarantee that you will get out as much, or more, than you put into the experience. We guarantee that we will do our part to help you succeed! Thousands of people over the last 10 years, who fully participated, have had great results with the same process we use.
The Transformational Business Club is an amazing experience! We look forward to having you.
I can't attend this time, but I'd like to in the future. When does the next session start?
Subscribe to Watch the Club Info Session Video
and get $20 OFF the Club when you join!